Friday 26 December 2014

Khloé Kardashian Dishes on French Montana Breakup: "I Jumped Into Something Because I Was Lonely and Destructive"

Khloé Kardashian Dishes on French Montana Breakup: "I Jumped Into Something Because I Was Lonely and Destructive"

In the above clip from this Sunday's brand new Kourtney & Khloé Take The HamptonsKhloé Kardashian admits that she might have rushed into a relationship withFrench Montana a little bit too quickly after her marriage with Lamar Odom ended. 
The two have been on and off for months. They are currently off, but the above clip took place when Khloé had yet to make a decision. 
She admits to Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, "It's nothing against French, I just think I don't want a boyfriend." 
"You got to grieve your old marraige," Scott chimes in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment